Yellow and Black pups
are currently available at Phenwick
Updated 19th November 2023
Pups will be available in
October, November and December 2023
Sired by our stunning Fox Red Labrador studs, these pups are from the best imported bloodlines from the USA and Europe and we are very excited about the arrival of these beautiful pups.
All of our pups are:
* Registered with Dogs Australia *
(Dogs NSW) on Limited Register for
non-breeding / non-showing purposes.
* Microchipped in accordance with the *
NSW Companion Animals Register
* Vaccinated *
(with follow-up boosters required)
* Have had a full worming *
program From the age of 2 weeks
* Are given flea, tick and heartworm * prevention prior to leaving for their new homes
* Have been vet checked *
* Come with a Black Hawk Puppy Pack *
* Come with a comprehensive puppy care *
* Are covered by 6 weeks free puppy *
* Have parents which are hip and elbow * scored (copies of scores and DNA clearances provided)
* Available to go to their new homes * from the age of 8 weeks
(12 weeks for pups flying)
All of our dogs have access to creeks, dams and extensive acreage and are exercised daily.
Our puppies are raised in large grassy yards with ample room to run and play on soft conditions to encourage safe bone and muscle development and are presented in top condition.
We can also offer delivery to the
Southern Highlands for any of the puppies or dogs purchased from us.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
for further litter details.